School of Computer Science
University of Bristol
- programming languages (theory and semantics)
- (modal, homotopy) type theory
- (modal, categorical) logic
- concurrency and process calculi
- formal models of computer security
I am interested in logical and algebraic approaches to understanding the structure of computation. Most of my work is centred around the semantic modelling of programming languages, using category theory and type theory.
Please send me an email if you would be interested in working with me as an undergraduate or graduate student, or if you would like to ask about postdoctoral opportunities.
AddressMerchant Venturers Building 2.61